Thursday, July 22, 2010

Message

This is crazy. It has been quite a while since I last created a blog. In fact, the last entry wasn't even much of a blog. Sad! Anyway, I have been watching and preparing to write articles while staying on hiatus for over 2 months. Though most of what I have watched were old, there have been new ones as well. I am not quite certain if I will be able to write them, but here is a short lists of possible articles:

Seto Koji
Tumbling
Atashinchi no Danshi
Koizora
Kamen Rider Kiva
Kamen Rider Decade
Kamen Rider W
Naruto Shippuden 3 Movie
and many others.

Wish I will have more time to write these articles. I am really busy as I am preparing for my JLPT exams this December. Hopefully, I have enough Kanji to cover Level 3 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test. I will do my best on both this blog and that exam. Please continue to stay with me as I work things out.

The Writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment