Friday, February 12, 2010

Takizawa Hideaki (滝沢秀明)


Takizawa Hideaki (滝沢秀明) is a Japanese actor, singer and composer born on March 29,1982. He is a member of the J-pop duo called Tackey and Tsubasa. 

Nickname: タッキー (Tackey) 
Profession: Actor and singer 
Birthdate: 1982-Mar-29 
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan 
Height: 169cm 
Weight: 58kg 
Star sign: Aries 
Blood type: A 
Family: Elder brother and elder sister 
Talent agency: Johnny's Entertainment

Takizawa Hideaki started in showbusiness at the age of 13 by joining Johnny's Junior. From then, he starred and many Japanese drama but it was not until he played Kurosawa Hikaru of the series Majo no Jouken(1999) that he really became very famous not only in Japan but also in other countries nationwide. Hideaki played the role of a high school student who fell in love with his homeroom teacher. Majo no Jouken became very controversial and aided Hideaki's rise to stardom. In fact, he is even called the new Kimura Takuya, a fellow Japanese actor who is very famous in Japan.

 At the age of 20, he signed a recording contract with Avextrax and joined the duo Tackey and Tsubasa.  They released their first album entitled Hatachi (20 years old) on September 11, 2002. As a unit, they have released a total of 2 albums, 3 singles and 3 concert tours. If my information serves me right, he now does solo concerts and solo albums.


As his career progressed, he not only played other roles for other dramas but also he became one of the sought after endorsers for famous brands in Japan such as Shiseido, Lotte, DoCoMo and many others. In fact, when he endorsed Olympus, it became the number 1 camera brand of Japan.


Writer's POV:


I know very few Japanese actors and I didn't know anything about him. I started to become a fan when I watched his latest work called Orthros no Inu. The series was so inviting that I watched it. I wasn't disappointed. In this series, Hideaki Takizawa played the role of a cunning and manipulative escapee who bears the so called "God's Hand", the ability to heal any wound or illness. When I was watching the series, I was so impressed. Hideaki played his role very well. I couldn't read what his character is thinking, leaving me at the edge of my seat. Due to this, I became a fan. I looked him up with google and found that he is a very famous actor. Unfortunately, like Nishikido Ryo, Takizawa Hideaki doesn't have a personal blog so updates about him is really rare unless it is televised or cascaded on the web. I really wish he had one, or maybe he does I just didn't know about it. He is so cute though his 27. So far, I have only seen Orthros no Inu. I plan to watch the rest soon once I have he chance to purchase the DVD. Oh, before I forget, he loves to show his body... well, that was the impression that I got when I watch some of his concerts and the 24 hour special about him where a camera is following him the whole day. In his car, he had no top while in front of the camera. Such confidence. Anyway, it's alright, more drooling moment for me. Love you Tackey-chan

Links:
Tackey and Tsubasa Official Website click here
Most Beautiful Man click here
JDorama page click here
Wikipedia page click here
DramaWiki page click here



Pictures:



for More Hideaki TAkizawa images click here

Note: these images are those that I have gathered online. These aren't used for profit but for entertainment purposes only. Thank you to those who posted these photos.... I don't own any of these photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment