Friday, January 1, 2010

Message

みなさんおはようございます!!!
(Mina-san Ohayou Gozaimasu)

あけましておめでとうございます!!!
(Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu)

みなさんごめんなさい!
(Mina-san Gomennasai)

It's been a while since I last made a post! Unfortunately, I was to busy to attend to this blog; however, I will do my best to make an update on the blog daily because I wish for this blog to be a good source of information about things that may interest people about Japan. For the meantime, I will be writing about Anime, Actors, Series, Song lyrics and Movies that I have personally heard, seen, and loved. Then, as time goes on, I will be making posts about Japan itself especially when I get the opportunity to fly there.
ぼくは そこえ いく (Boku wa soko e iku)!!! I will do my best! Gambattemasu!

それじゃっ … …  またね!

頑張りますので応援よろしくお願い致しますっ
Gambarimasu no de auen Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

No comments:

Post a Comment