Monday, January 4, 2010

Tomo Yanagishita (柳下 大)

a japanese actor and one of my ultimate favorites. 
Profile:
  • Name Tomo Yanagishita
  • Japanese: 柳下大 (やなぎした とも)
  • Birthdate: June 3, 1988
  • Birthplace: Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
  • Height: 173 cm.
  • Blood Type: O
  • Star Sign: Gemini 
  • Hobbies: Skiing
  • Special skills: Break dancing
  • Jgroup: D-Boys
Tomo Yanagishita (柳下 大) is a japanese actor born on the 3rd of June, 1988. His career started when he won Watanabe Entertainment's 3rd D-Boys audition back 2006. On the same year, he won the part of Kaoru Kaidoh for Tenimyu (The Prince of Tennis Musical). For a guy, he looks so pretty. I so love him. Kawaii... The first time I saw him was in the movie entitled Takumi-kun Series: Soshite, Harukaze ni Sasayaite where he played Takumi, a shy boy with a past he keeps secret. This was the movie that I took notice of him. After, seeing him in this movie, I decided to google him and found other shows he took part in. I was so shocked when i learned that he appeared in the Detective Conan Movie. Apparently, he was one of the classmates of the main character. Immediately, I watched the Detective Conan movie again since I have a copy of it. And there he was, just a brief glimpse of his character. LOL! I didn't stop there. I then watched the Tenimyu Musical (The Prince of Tennis Musical: Progressive Match Higa feat. Rikkaidai), and i couldn't believe that he is playing that kind of a role. It was so far from his character in the Takumi-kun Movie as well as his looks never really suggested that he could play the part, but he did. In this musical was where I first saw how pretty his built is. He has pecks! Would you believe that?! LOL! In the Takumi-kun movie, he seemed flat-chested but that wasn't really the reason I watched this shows. Moving forward, as I mentioned earlier, I scanned for other shows and information about Tomochan. So I ended up watching Akai Ito (one of the best series ever!) where he played Natsu a soccer player who impregnated his girlfriend. Yes, he played that role. I am so jealous of the girl. LOL! Then I watched Ren Ai Shindan: Tsubasa no Karera where he played the role of Tsubasa. Dream Live 5 where he graduated and Dream Live 4 where I don't know what to say. Ahahaha! Oh, before I forget, I saw one of his DBOYS project, Shinsyunkakushigei, where he had to do some gymnastics. Sadly, he got into an accident during the rehearsal, but good thing that he was still able to do it. He had other shows but unfortunately I haven't found the time to watch them yet.

Anyway, he has this movie that I am looking forward to. It is called Sho no Michi. I haven't learned about what the story will be but by the trailer itself, I strongly believe that it'll be fantastic. Hope, I will be able to see it soon. There is also a tv series that he is taking part of that I haven't watched, it is called Samurai High School. Then, he also has a new movie this year, Shinsengumi PEACE MAKER. I really hope I can find the time to watch these shows.

Just for trivia, he collects necklaces and piercings. He is very fashionable and he loves to shop, a LOT! I have no access to his pure japanese blog but you can always read about him through a translated blog.

Let's support Tomochan Mina-san..... よろしくお願いしま!

 Here are links about TOMOchan

Tomo's Blog (Japanese) click here
Translated Blog click here
Tomo's DBoys Profile (Japanese)  click here
DBOYS Official Site click here
Takumi-kun click here
Asian Media Wiki: Tomo click here
Wikipedia click here
Dramawiki click here
Sho no Michi trailer click here
Fellow Tomo Blog click here

Here are photos I have gathered online....

 
  
 

 
 
Note: these images are those that I have gathered online. These aren't used for profit but for entertainment purposes only. Thank you to those who posted these photos.... I don't own any of these photos...

    1 comment: